Why you want to have this keyboard?
- Detachable USB-C Cable, easy access, portable and compact
- Hot Swappable Optical Switches: Low latency and splash-proof, swap to your idea switches later
- Customizable RGB Backlight, there will be one light you will love to see
- Programmable Macros - Custom Software allows macros recording, key remapping to perform complex commands. (windows only)
- Build quality, Decent double shot keycaps, metal plate added weight; thick layer of sound dampening foam to lower the typing sound, pre-lubed stabilizer;
- Space saving for Minimalist
Who will love this keyboard?
- A handy gaming keyboard
- Entry level keebs lover
- Small desk space
- Plan to travel
- Gift item
What customers say about this board
This is at a price point where you're just starting to get into keyboards with lots of extra features and options.
What Swith to Choose?
Red Switch: Linear Switch, meaning that the force at the beginning and the end of each stroke is nearly identical. The result is a feel that most perceive as “Quieter" and "Faster" making them especially popular among gaming enthusiasts. Red Switch is the better fit for Office use. Pretty good for typing and productivity.
Blue Switch: Excellent tactile feedback, when pressed, you can clearly get the feedback of the click, and with a clear clicky sound, great for gaming and typing. And suitable for those who loves to hear the clicky typing sound. These tactile key switches help ensure accurate data entry.
Brown Switch: Slightly quieter and easier to trigger than the Blue Switch. Halfway between a typing and a gaming switch. Some people prefer Brown since it enables you to double tap faster and typists like them because they still have a good linear feedback, but the audio feedback isn't quite noticeable as Blue Switch.
Black Switch: Linear switches with softer tactile feel, non clicky with 60 cN (±15 cN) actuation force, pure professional mechanical touch for gaming, preferred by lots of professional gamers.